Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Huge list from lenses to camera cleaning supplies
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:34:16 -0500

List below.  Further discounts (the 45mm GN Nikkor counts towards the total
but will not itself be discounted):

$101-150 before postage - 5% off
$151-200 before postage - 10% off
$201+  before postage - 15% off

Postage will be extra, at whatever it costs me.  Cut and paste what you want
into a list and indicate *how many* of each you want (I have multiples of
many items).  I'll find the cheapest way to ship.  I will give you a final
price and a shipping figure, based on availability (first-come,
first-serve).  Paypal is fine (no surcharge).

Minimum buy for shipment outside the U.S. is $25 before shipping.  Priority
Airmail is mandatory, and I don't falsify customs forms.

-------------------
One Dollar ($1) - all brand new

1.     Hi-Power Flash Cubes (e.g., for Polaroid 450) $1 each in packs of two
(47 total cubes available).  Buy them all, and I will ship for free, since
this is a case lot (minus one cube) already in a shippable box.  Shipping
one pack of two should be very cheap, since these are light as a feather.

Five Dollars ($5) - all brand-new with packaging
2.     Hakuba Optical ("Special") Chamois, Small (1000 square cm, or about
13"x13") (the 4x4" version lists at $17).
3.     Hakuba KMC-01 Large Super Blower (like a Rocket, but grey and with no
fins)
4.     Kodak Gear basic comfort camera strap (Kodak/Tiffen) (2 available)
5.     Stroboframe Metz 45 flash mount
6.     Giottos Q-Pod minipod (video capable with indexing pin)
7.     Giottos Rocket Blower A-1910 (medium)
8.     Colorbok brown bonded leather journal (sealed)

Seven Dollars ($7) - all brand-new with packaging
9.    Hakuba Optical Chamois, Medium (1500 square cm) (2 available)
10.  SOLD
11.  Rowi 76 pocket camera clamp (tripod) - all metal with mini ball head
and 32mm max opening - for small digital camera (3 avail)
12.  Giottos CL1001 cleaning kit (small rocket blower, swabs, camel brush,
cleaning solution, microfiber) (4 available)
13.  Giottos CL1301 compact cleaning kit (cleaning solution, chamois pen,
camel brush, microfiber - all in pop-out plastic case)
14.  Blackberry belt clip (no package - as supplied by AT&T with new phone -
we are not such geeks in my house...)
15.  LowePro Woven Camera Strap Tan (=Domke Gripper)
16.  Giottos Rocket Blower A-1900 (large)

Nine Dollars ($9) - all brand-new with packaging
17.  Hakuba Optical Chamois, Large (2000 square cm) (4 available)
18.  Gepe CardSafe waterproof/shockproof SD/CF card case (holds four of
each) (dark grey)
19.  Gepe CardSafe waterproof/shockproof SD/CF card case (holds four of
each) (blue)
20.  Seculine Vivicap 62mm (iridescent white balancing cap)
21.  62mm Tiffen Standard Hot Mirror (IR blocking) filter

Nineteen Dollars ($19) - all brand-new with
22.  Monster iCar Charger Aux for iPhone (aux jack connection + power) 1 amp
(sealed)

Used items ($various)
23.  Nikon 45mm GN with factory AI ring, caps, box (wrong sn on box)
gorgeous $249
24.  Minolta Activa 8x25WP weatherproof compact binocs (taken outside
exactly once) with box, caps, papers $75
25.  Metz 45 bracket assembly (clamp, block, bracket, rough but functional)
- $10
26.  SOLD
27.  Craftsman's Guild 6x6 slide viewer (for metal-mounted slides) $3
28.  SCA390 (Hasselblad) - frayed strain-relief, haven't tested - $5
29.  Lindahl cap - $1
30.  Mamiya MF rectangular eyepiece to round eyepiece adapter with eyecup $5
31.  Minolta flash for Hi-Matic, E, F, CS $5
32.     Metz SCA351 module for Leica

NO ARCHIVE

Dante Stella
http://www.dantestella.com