Subject: [Leica] Lo-Fi photography
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 19:23:38 -0000

Here is a Hipstamatic altered vision taken with my iPhone of Dave Stanway -
a well known (to Bray people) photographer. Who needs to mangle your nice M9
photos???

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/iPhone/davest.jpg.html

I've also gone for the subtle finger intrusion with Hipstamatic effects on
this one

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/iPhone/brayshop.jpg.html

That said I like the iPhone since I got it a couple of weeks ago....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow