Subject: [Leica] East Side Flour Man on break
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 15:30:51 -0500

I first saw it in black and white, Jim.
On the back of my camera screen thing.
Then when it popped up in Bridge big.
I opened it in black and white. Cold toned duotone actually.
And thought the shot was just not making it like it should be.
With those nice bright colors of the various flowers
- the greens of the flower stalks.
The cold blues of the florescent lights and video screen...
So I re copied it and opened it again with all settings cleared in regular
boring color.

Mark William Rabiner