Subject: [Leica] First shots with the Noctilux
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 14:51:48 -0700

That's too bad as the original Noctilux formulation was one of the most
flare proof pieces of glass I have ever handled.

John

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] First shots with the Noctilux)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] First shots with the Noctilux)