Subject: [Leica] Scanner comparison
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:30:45 -0500

I wish someone would figure out a solution for that awful 35mm holder, I
mean it is impossible to use with only slightly curled TriX.  I'll invest in
two full size AN glass inserts and see how that goes.  I picked-up a V750
for medium and large format but was impressed at the speed and quality of
the 35mm scans as well.  Great if you need a quick set of scans.  My Minolta
Dimage wonderful film scanner but is sloooowww.