Subject: [Leica] The MACBA & El Raval NOW FILM????
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:35:47 -0500

Nice work, Lluis, and interesting thoughts from Dr. Ted and Nathan. I
agree that film has a different look but the immediacy of digital is
important, too. I have an M6 and a Nikon D300. For me, it's often the
choice of which camera do I like better and want to use. The M6 always
wins in that situation. But...the D300 has good uses, too. I think if I
made the move to an M9, I'd probably still use the M6 some but the D300
even less.

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu