Subject: [Leica] IMG: Quechua Shepherdess
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 06:13:40 -0800 (PST)

Well, you can pretty much guess I'm going to like it...  The look is more
film than digi to me, something about the subdued contrast and overall cold
tone, and a little less crispness.  Were you using a UV filter?

Also, of course... do you have records of where she was, and maybe her with
the sheep, or spinning?

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Quechua Shepherdess)