Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ghantapa
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 05:35:57 +1000

I just saw this. The rich tone and detail really leaps off the monitor.
Now as to the grave crime of throwing the pot of alcohol to the ground, very
possibly it was antediluvian Lagavulin.
Looking at the detail though it does appear that the 'entreating' has been
rather successful

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman