Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 download problem
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 06:34:32 +1000

Also you do not enter your TAN mumber anywhere with Adobe.
Any 30 day free trial will work for now. Once you have successfully
registered with Leica in the customer area, your camera serial number and
the TAN will get you an email from Leica with the Adobe serial number. That
number will work with your trial licence to make it a full licence. No need
to redownload the software. The extra step with the TAN is because some
people guessed camera serial numbers and stole the software licences
previously.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman