Subject: [Leica] Friday Pillars (Corinthian)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 02:00:55 -0500

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from
the swift completion of their appointed rounds"
This is the inscription at the top of the James Farley Post Office. One of
my favorite locations for photography.  And one of my favorite inscriptions.
Just a block from B&H. Zip code 10001
The main post office in New York.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110224_202347.jpg.html
All segments shot with my 45mm 2.8 pancake at f4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Farley_Post_Office

The  quote is from The Histories of Herodotus

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Friday Pillars (Corinthian))
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Friday Pillars (Corinthian))