Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:16:33 -0500

As far as looks go, the XF is terrific, inside and out. But take it
from someone who drives cars for a living (I'm executive editor of
AutoWeek and I occasionally shoot photos of them as well), Jags of the
vintage you are talking about had some suspect quality issues. Be
warned.

Roger Hart
Detroit
USA