Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT: Jaguar XF?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 01:21:23 -0500

R Clayton - Only looking at ones that are as worn (and as cheap) as my M...
no way is an XKR the right thing for an M8.  It would be the right thing for
a Contax RTSIII.  The M8/9 would probably be the XF, and the S2 is the XJ.

Philip - I'm a big fan of the old XJ-S coupes, but the XF is the only thing
newer that I would even give the time of day - and even then, when the first
digit of the price is down to a 3...

Dante

NO ARCHIVE