Subject: [Leica] IMG: Welcome Back Lilly
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:04:12 -0500

This is a welcome back lilly. It is one of the many lovely flowers
which people sent as get well encouragements which were sent to my
wife as she recovered from her recent operation on her Pancreas. She
hit a speed bump or two during her recovery, but she is now home and
doing quite well. The really, really good news is that the tumor was
pre-cancerous, but it had not yet become cancer. We were very, very
lucky that it was discovered completely by accident at this very
early stage. The margins of the tumor were clean. The lymph nodes
which they removed were all clear. She has had an excellent outcome
and an excellent prognosis.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Welcome_Back_Lilly.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms Welcome.

Barney