Subject: [Leica] IMG: Welcome Back Lilly
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:50:39 -0600

Hi Barney,

First, best wishes to you and your wife as she completes her recovery.  It
sounds as if the progress to date has been very good.

Secondly, my wife received one of those lillies some years ago, and, after
it ceased to bloom in the container, I planted it outside, along our fence.
It blooms each year and is still quite beautiful.  I have posted photos in
my gallery.  Your climate may be more extreme, but I wanted to pass on this
little input in case you wanted to give it a try.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA