Subject: [Leica] IMGS: check out Keith Wessel's photographs
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:02:13 -0400

An important thing too is that Walkers backing came largely from out of
state contributors. People who do not live in Wisconsin and really have no
interest in what Wisconsin's government does aside from a general desire to
destroy the power of working people in the USA. I think it should be illegal
for a politician to take contributions from any person who does not live in
his district (for congressmen) or state (for senators or governors).

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook