Subject: [Leica] IMGS: check out Keith Wessel's photographs
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:35:46 -0500

On Mar 13, 2011, at 11:02 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:

> I think it should be illegal
> for a politician to take contributions from any person who does not live in
> his district (for congressmen) or state (for senators or governors).

The electoral system in this country needs serious attention.
Most especially regarding the funding of elections.

Our supreme court recently declared that corporations have the same rights
as individuals.
If corporations have all the personal rights that individuals have.
That should certainly include paying taxes and going to jail.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com