Subject: [Leica] Seriously OT - Jaguary XF
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:05:50 -0500

Hi Tom,

I can't quite come up to the class of European cars that you mention, but I
did purchase a 2000 Catera, built by Opel, when it came off lease in 2003.
It was fun to drive, but a couple of things bugged my wife and me.  First,
the doors were extremely heavy and stiff sprung, so it was difficult for an
older person to get in and out of the front seats.  Secondly, the passenger
side A/C baffles and valves never worked right, baking the passenger's feet.
I tried everything I knew to correct this, but finally traded the car.  We
went back to Volvo with a 2007 V70T, which is a joy to drive, and has all of
the creature comforts one could want.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA