Subject: [Leica] PESO: Appraisal
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:52:37 -0500

My heart goes out to these folks.  They want to be young and get out and
around, but she is probably doubled up with pain or exhaustion.   God
bless her, I've seen so much of that.  I guess the lesson from the photo
is do whatever while you can.

Ken
(who will be 70 in a few days, but still manages to shoot lots of
photos, quail and dove.  The dove breasts are great wrapped in bacon and
char-grilled.  With a nice Pinot.)