Subject: [Leica] PMK Developer
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:09:49 -0500

I have used lots of PMK, even with a little 35mm Tri-X.  My Tri-X speeds
on sheet film ranged from 25 on up, depending on what developing time I
thought was right (N-3 and so forth).  On 35mm I used 200.  Marty is
right about gloves.  I have read that analine dyes are used as a solvent
in "normal" b&w developers (one of suspects in kidney cancer).  I would
never mix pyro from powder.  Gloves are recommended with the other
solutions also, e.g., dissolved silver in the fixer and so forth.

Ken (kidney cancer survivor so far)

Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] PMK Developer)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] PMK Developer)
Message from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] PMK Developer)