Subject: [Leica] CRUISESHIP PHOTO INFO???
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

Each to their own; I "won" a day cruise out of Galveston a few years ago,
when there was a company running day trips, and would have probably gone if
I hadn't been already committed.

>From what I could tell from the sales literature for the trip and the line,
>the run might have made an interesting destination in and of themself
>(though it seemed in that particular case to be nothing but an excuse to
>get out of US legal jurisdiction for various activities which I had no
>particular interest in) but it's not the way I'd choose for getting from
>one place to another.

With your resume and history, I'd imagine you could draw some interested and
serious students, and since you're not going as a traveller, you might find
yourself having a good time.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...