Subject: [Leica] OT - need some direction about micro 4/3 cameras
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

GF-1 w/ 20/1.7 here.  Very happy with camera and EVF, and thoroughly
impressed with lens.

Having said that, I've fondled the G1 and variants and the Olympi, and I
honestly think I'd be just as happy with all of them.  From what I've seen
of writeups on the GF2 I don't think the reviewers were so taken with it but
I've never even seen one myself, so....

I think for me it's mostly a matter of picking the one that fills your hand
the best; I'd hate to have to live on the objective differences.

I DEFINITELY consider the EVF worthwhile, though.  Don't like holding the
camera at arm's length to shoot if I can avoid it.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...