Subject: [Leica] Leica Japan stories
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:56:50 +0100

Whilst in Beijing I had a very minor problem with my M6 which wanted
correcting. I took it to a repair agent who was accredited to Leica, and
asked him to fix it. He took it as if I had entrusted him with my new born
baby, and came back with it fixed in about 20 minutes. He refused to charge
as 'it was such an honour' to be working on a Leica for a professional
photographer'. That is what I call service, and seemed typical for Beijing
then. It has probably changed to our Western ways by now.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)