Subject: [Leica] eighteen years a Leica person
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:22:47 -0400
References: <C9D76750.DA58%mark@rabinergroup.com> <BANLkTinKw2tsUXrbi2Md9LWjqb_4QdDg+g@mail.gmail.com> <BLU136-W22B3B710A6F72D0C365FA6AD940@phx.gbl> <870B3D6071EC46E6A643109FB1FDC601@jimnichols> <BANLkTimdU2dKPJpoRXbvp+QLOiC4=EFg=Q@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=wCzU9G_w6PzBVxQXFKfd8Ch++0g@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=XCAhGTcVsHtVsC+diBj1-2Ku7+A@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTims_uwVVUJ0K0BXExRtR3vEFwcxbg@mail.gmail.com> <4ed5978c28542878e1835a8ddfa62f9b.squirrel@emailmg.globat.com>

I came in through the same door.  Bought the CLE new old stock in 1987
and a 28 Elmarit and 90 'Cron that year.  M6 followed in 1990 or 91.  My
bug really hit about 10 years after that.

-rei