Subject: [Leica] Flowers and Shadows
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:37:08 -0700

Jim Nichols SHOWED::
Subject: Re: [Leica] Flowers and Shadows

Hi Jim,
Beautiful flower and photograph! Nice to see one already in bloom.! Mine in
the back area have yet to get their act together and are hardly showing
anything but leaves. :-(

However I have a couple of questions? :-)

> Wiliam Wagenaar, of the OM list, pointed out that I had  this image
> rotated 90 degrees CCW. <<<<

1/
How the hell would he know that if he weren't standing right where the
flowers are? Shadows or not? Time of day?

2/
Like who cares anyway? It's still a beautiful photograph even if you were
standing on your head! And the sun were shining sideways!

And you added:
"It has been properly oriented with the earth and sun, so the shadows and
pollen are in the correct places.  Thanks again, Wiliam."

Well OK eh? I think under the circumstance of such a most significant
sun-photographic moment and direction of sun and shadows?"  How about
showing both images as a learning curve for the crew so we'll always make
sure we have the sun at the right angle? That's just in case some techie
gets the twitches of sun direction? Thank you. :-)

Or maybe just your response will answer this question: "Did you know you had
posted the image wrong side up?" Or were you aware you'd made any kind of
error when posting or down loading or uploading the image sideways or
whatever way?" ;-)

Or the very main question?  Does it make a great big "holy hopping toads,"
of I screwed up of any kind of difference?" ;-)

Damn fine photograph! PERIOD! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)