Subject: [Leica] Selling like Hotcakes....?
From: justin at sprawl.com.au (Justin Viiret)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 22:52:03 +1000

Hi Frank and all,

Yes -- searching for (leica,leitz) and sorting by price descending is kinda
an eye-opener.

Mind you, interspersed between the M9 Ti kits are gold M6s, KE-7A kits, and
a brace of black-paint M3s... someone thinks there's a serious market out
there for all the collectable Ms, it seems, and the Ti is just the newest
one off the block.

(and further down the list, an 800mm Apo-Telyt-R. Wow.)

jv