Subject: [Leica] Help me, my ball is stuck!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:13:13 +0100

I would suggest keeping it right-way-up putting it in hot water up to the
neck, but making sure none goes on the ball. Maybe heating more may be
necessary. The hot water will also increase the pressure in the jar, which
may help a bit. You will have to be quick to invert it since I expect the
ball may well drop in when the jar expands first.
Frank