Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 23:16:22 -0700

Different coffee (or tea) for different drinkers. I didn't say everyone is
moving to iPad, I said a small number of people are ... :-)

As for inkjet prints. It's true, at portfolio reviews and of all the gallery
owners I talk to, inkjet is now the norm and does not carry any negative
connotation. That particular fight has been long over.

I know on hardcore dark room printer (he also shoots with a 4x5) and even he
prints ~30% of his stuff on the inkjet.  There aren't many darkroom printer
only anymore unless your name is John Sexton and such :-)