Subject: [Leica] Another virtual into real conversion :-)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:58:54 -0700

In case you look at the exif, you will see that the pic was made with the
Pentax K5. Given the weather in San Francisco, and given the lack of
waterproofing on my M8, I took the Pentax on this trip--and it has come in
handy the first 4 days, when both it and I were subjected to regular
soakings.

Cheers,
Nathan

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu
>>> http://www.nathanfoto.com
>>>
>>> Books: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/search?search=wajsman&x=0&y=0
>>> PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
>>> Image licensing: http://www.alamy.com/search-results.asp?qt=wajsman
>>> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

> --
> // richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
> // icc blog: <http://imagecraft.com/blog/>
> // richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>
> [ For technical support on ImageCraft products, please include all previous
> replies in your msgs. ]

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu