Subject: [Leica] more storms tonight
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:02:46 -0500

Here is one I snapped in the backyard a few minutes ago:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9536.jpg.html

The weather site says big hail and winds coming our way.  New roof,
guttering, fencing etc. just installed from the hail storm this time
last year.  If it happens again maybe I'll get creative and pick out a
different color roof (four roofs in 20 years so far  -- the insurance
company begged me to switch from wood to composition shingles).

Ken

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] more storms tonight)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] more storms tonight)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] more storms tonight)