Subject: [Leica] more storms tonight
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:30:45 -0700

Ken Carney SHOWED:

> Here is one I snapped in the backyard a few minutes ago:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9536.jpg.html

Hi Ken,
Some how I know I really wouldn't want to fly through one looking like that!
:-(

Probably a very scary ride! :-( One might say somewhat turbulent! And nobody
would be telling you to fast your seat belt! You'd have it very secure very
quickly or you'd probably be ceiling grabbing! Trust me you do not want to
be flying through any kind of turbulence of that nature!

Particularly if yer camera bag is open on the floor and you drop away very
quickly and bag pieces go floating by you as you are trying to also hold
onto the seat!

However, it was a hell of a ride over the Congo! :-)

ted