Subject: [Leica] Well, the S2 now looks like a bargain...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 17:04:34 -0500 (CDT)

You Mean Tinkerbell is Not Real!!??

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 4:16:41 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] Well, the S2 now looks like a bargain...

It seems possible the sensor works on the "mind over matter" principle.
Much more sophisticated than say believing in Tinkerbelle.
Kind of like going to an amusement park. You pay 50 bucks and just taking a
drink out of the water fountain seems hysterically wonderful.

Somebody though is going to compare results with full frame and medium
format.

I think its a shell game they're really going up against full frame.
But they are saying they are going up against medium format so you're not
paying attention to that.
- people go " well maybe its not as good as medium format but I'll get it
instead of a full frame.  (full frame meaning 24x36mm)

Mark William Rabiner