Subject: [Leica] Spanish demonstrations
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 06:50:52 +0100

I have been waiting to see your visual 'take' on events, and as usual you
have not disappointed. For me the two images which stand out are the ones
ending 291  and 289. They both take my mind back to what it must have been
like manning the barricades during the Spanish civil war, and the times are
maybe not so different. Well documented, and show a more gentle, but still
determined, side of a protest away from the police and tear gas.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)