Subject: [Leica] HCB negative
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:09:47 +0930

HC-B says directly that photo is cropped in a number of interviews,
and discusses why he did it.

There are all kinds of reasons why things go wrong with posed or
unposed photos.  This neg doesn't provide any information on whether
this was posed - for that you need the full original film strip.

Marty