Subject: [Leica] Interesting movie
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:17:15 -0600

This has no Leica content and only slight photographic content, but it
struck me that some folks here would really enjoy the new Werner Herzog 3D
documentary film about the cave art in the Chauvet cave in southern France.
 I saw it a couple of days ago and was impressed with the thoughtful
presentation, enhanced by the use of 3D cinematography to take the viewer
into the depths of the cave.  The title is "Cave of Forgotten Dreams."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1664894/

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE