Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:06:49 -0400

On Jun 21, 2011 at 05:37 PM -0400, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>The CV 21 was a compact 21 with no compact alterative from Leica other than
>trying to use an old SA or using a heavy large expensive Elmarit or
>Summilux.

What about the Zeiss 21/4.5?  Sharp as heck, smaller than the new Leica,
and pretty much no distortion.  Oh, and cheaper.

I was nominally interested in the new Leica 21 until I saw the
distortion figure.  For $3k and a larger lens than the 21/4.5, it should
at least compete in that area.

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] New Leica M Stuff)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] New Leica M Stuff)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] New Leica M Stuff)