Subject: [Leica] INDIGNATS
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:56:32 +0530

It is not film or digital - as far as I know Blurb prints from three
locations - USA, Canada and Netherlands. I have seen variations in quality
depending on where you order from, which depends on the currency you order
in. Being in India, I have experimented with all three locations. I have
found the Netherlands B&W printing the most neutral. The early Blurb books
have a distinct magenta hue in B&W, which has largely disappeared over the
years, as I presume they have got better and more experienced.
Cheers
Jayanand