Subject: [Leica] INDIGNATS
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:58:15 +0200

Jayanand,

This is an interesting point, the "more" differences I've saw was in
the book "19 Leica Photographers", I see a slight difference on my
pictures I took with digital or film, I can not give an opinion of
other pictures, I think everyone of us know better his own pictures.

Thanks for the information

cheers
Lluis

El 11/07/2011, a las 12:26, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: