Subject: [Leica] OT - Social Security
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:17:56 +0200

But why retire so early then? I realize that a coal miner cannot work into
old age (or even oldish age) but most people these days have jobs that can
perfectly well be worked well into the 60s if not more.

Collectively, we are all heading for retirement ages around 70. Demographics
rule.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman