Subject: [Leica] 2 bath Pyrocat-HD
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Back in the day when I shot/dev film for scanning (BW) I found Barry
Thorton's
DiXactol Ultra to be terrific AND was semi-stand developing (agitating every
minute or so for 10 secs).
Stain, sharp edges (what else from Barry Thorton) and the two devs mixed
together.
Photographer's Formulary carries it now; may be worth looking into...
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com