Subject: [Leica] Magic, I say!
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:16:36 -0500

I agree with Marty about the mid-tones being compressed.

I know that 2-bath developers have some benefits, but I have found
that using Pyrocat normally has enough high-light compensation that I
just don't worry about it. I of course primarily print on silver, so
my experience may not transfer perfectly to the digital world. I would
suggest trying Pyrocat at 1:1:100. Agitate briskly for the first
minute and then gently every 3-4 minutes. About 15 minutes or so at
72?F should get you in the ballpark.

You're off to a great start!

Richard Wasserman

www.richardwasserman.net