Subject: [Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:59:22 +0530

Gene,
I have never had the shutter noise of the D700 ever distract anyone and
cause me to lose a photo opportunity, and I shoot a lot on the streets,
inside temples, wildlife, etc where you would think that such noise might be
an impediment. IMHO, this is irrelevant - most subjects do not care a whit.
Cheers
Jayanand