Subject: [Leica] Thinking about a D700 or D7000
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 01:37:54 -0400

I got my D700 nine months ago at B&H where I've got most my gear for 30
years. I've never seen them out of stock on it.
I recommend picking a major supplier and sticking with it.
That way they know you.
If you ever get a blooper you can then take it back. Because they know you
are a regular customer and they value your business.
For awhile CAMERA WORLD in Portland Oregon got most my photographer friends
attention but when they were bought out we were back getting our stuff from
the other coast at B&H again. But now I'm here and I'm face to face with
those guys. A much better way to do biz if you ask me.
--
Mark R.