Subject: [Leica] Oh, I forgot to mention
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:11:25 -0400

I know the last diatribe was long: not as long as the agony of making
camera decisions, but I did forget reason 6 for changing to Nikon:

Dust Control. Look at the full images on those babies: no dust spotting
has been done, and this was towards the end of our stay in the Galapagos.

I knew about the wonders of dust reduction from Helen's camera, but the
Nikon system seems to be pretty good as well

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Technical/

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Now M9 in the mix)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Shoot first, focus later)