Subject: [Leica] Question on relative VF brightness.... Canon/Nikon/R8/SL to Visoflex
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:37:20 +0530

Philippe,
When I shifted from film to digital, I was already using AF bodies and
lenses - therefore my legacy lenses were already AF, and hence there was no
problem at all in the move - I had gone through the adjustments years
before. I suppose this would be the case with 99+% of the photographers who
switch from a film system to a digital system which take interchangeable
lenses. You are one of a very small minority who actually went from MF to AF
in that switch, and hence all the resultant adjustment problems.
Cheers
Jayanand