Subject: [Leica] NYLUG 2007 meeting with Kyle and Brian and Jim
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:44:35 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/leicapeople/070616_134249cc.jpg.h
tml
Or
http://tinyurl.com/6jj7rdc

I'm adding pix now to my "Leica People" gallery on The LUG Gallery.
This was my first meeting with the New York Lug having just moved here.
To me this looks like an Annie Liebowitz picture in which everyone is shot
separately and spliced in. though in this case each person has his own
distinct lighting. No two anywhere near alike. it just looks plain odd but
I'm fond of it.
We need gals don't we!?!? We got some in later meetings.
I think sometimes this is the best picture I've ever taken in my life.

Sat Jun 16 1:42 PM 2007  @ The International Center of Photography, NYC

--
Mark R.

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] NYLUG 2007 meeting with Kyle and Brian and Jim)