Subject: [Leica] Introducing myself
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 00:23:22 +0200

Welcome Jean-Michel!

Thanks for joining the group, I've enjoyed your gallery, particularly
the series of La Mer, N.Y., Portraits and Clementine, great use of the
light. I particularly liked these two:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/NEW+YORK/NY+SAUT.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/Mes+images/L1056280.jpg.html

cheers
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

El 15/10/2011, a las 21:04, Jean-Michel Mertz escribi?: