Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lower Twin Lake, Bridgeport, CA
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:23:11 +0800

> Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:27:17 -0700
> From: Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com>
> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lower Twin Lake, Bridgeport, CA
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> <http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/2011-Eastern-Sierra-and/19446304_NvM63K#1537868164_7mBPk5n-A-LB>
>
> Taken with Canon 1Ds Mk II, a three-image panorama. This was done on my
> laptop. I will probably go back and work on it again on my desktop system.
>
> I did this with Bridge and Photoshop rather than starting in Lightroom.
> Somehow I feel I get more control although this could be an illusion
> because I'm still more comfortable in the older workflow.
>
> Anyway, comments/suggestions/critique most welcome.
>
> Adam Bridge

Hi Adam,
Very nice - when I was using CS2 I had lots of problems with matching angles
and removing vignetting but since CS4 the pano program is so improved that
those original problems are a thing of the past.
I  don't (yet) use lightroom but CS4 (and I assume CS5) certainly do the job
now. Well done.
Howard