Subject: [Leica] Dr. Kaufmann (partially) cashes out!
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:06:04 +0800

Leica Camera Gains Strategic Investor In Blackstone

This morning Leica officially announced that Andreas Kaufmann's ACM is
selling 44% minority stake of Leica Camera shares to investment funds
advised by Blackstone.

The goal is "to support Leica?s international growth plans" - more precisely
"continued development of the brand, its products and our growth plans into
new markets such as Asia, South America and the Middle East".

According to the Leica press release "ACM has no plans to sell more shares
in Leica Camera AG. Our long term strategy is to accompany Leica Camera in
its continued expansion worldwide."

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Dr. Kaufmann (partially) cashes out!)