Subject: [Leica] Trucks for Sale (no flowers here)
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:17:18 -0800

flowers.....  :-)

Nothing could be farther from the floral theme than big diesel
trucks....right?  These were taken recently with my Pentax 67II.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bensonga/33700001+Peterbilt+and+Western+Star+Trucks+FS+BW+XXL.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bensonga/33700007+Ford+Truck+FS+BW+XXL.jpg.html

Posting here on the LUG forum again, I realize that my Leica R8 has
sat unused for much too long.  This afternoon I am meeting up with a
friend who is trying out an M9, so I'll take the R8 with me.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska