Subject: [Leica] FF Combine Flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 01:50:51 -0400

Thanks Jim its rare for me to be able to pre visualize in a seemingly high
tech sense I figured such a thing could be done but had never seen it nor
knew really how to do it and it just worked out just how I thought it might
both visually and technically.
By the way the original non flash image looks perfectly fine at 600 pixels
across. Its where you hit the magnifier thing and it zooms up 1200 pixels
across that the whole image falls apart. And the detail from the other
Twinkie lit pic works with it nicely I think to make for a successful image.
I like it at least.

I'm taking the Twinkie light defense.

--
Mark R.